Saturday, October 3, 2009

Del Zotto scores! Rangers Lead 3-1!

After 2 periods the Rangers have been mostly outplayed (Giving up TWENTY shots in the second period)....but lead 3-1.

Del Zotto get's hist first career goal on the wrister, and gives something positive to this young defensive unit. Del Zotto is 19...when I was 19, I was still having my friends buy me beer because I couldn't afford a good fake id.

Hanks 28 saves on 29 shots thru 2.

Hasn't been said yet, but should be, Sean Avery still out with knee injury. He's day to day. No word if he will be available for the devils on Monday, I would guess yes. He like's playing against "Fatso" too much.

UPDATE: Del Zotto first Rangers teenager to score since Manny Malholtra....let's hope Del Zotto's career as a Ranger is slighty more....impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment