Monday, October 26, 2009

Nugman in game blogging tonight

You want some pregame analysis, you can scroll down for Dave Pucks. As for me, I have returned from my mini-Yankee induced slumber. I would have loved to have been here for the recent 0-2-1 slide, but unfortunately, I was watching the Yankees advance to the world series. And for those of you that follow teams that have been to the World Series 40 times, you realize it's not something that happens every year, but rather once every 2, ocasionally 3 years...for a century.

Yanks with a few days off, Giants coming off a game I'd rather not think about, time to get the Rangers back on track and I can't think of a better way than some in-game blogging, a few beers, and some agressive profanity.

Go Blueshirts, see you all at 7 pm est.

No comments:

Post a Comment