Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dave Pucks Hat on it's way to Game Seven!

Well that was weird.

When Dave Pucks is not writing to you all - you see - I've got this day job. And the company I work for recently fired it's CEO and we have new executives and there was this meet-and-greet today for a new senior guy.

Anyway - this new senior executive is from a different part of the world and he mentioned that our senior management is taking him to a hockey game tonight - the first hockey gave he will ever see in his life.

So I said, "Hey, I have a Ranger Hat with me today. Would you like to wear it to the game? You can surprise your colleagues with your hockey knowledge".

And sure enough - he said yes.

And so - Dave Puck's lucky hat is heading over to MSG right now. Let's hope it works.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment