Saturday, February 6, 2010

Loose Pucks

Just a few random thoughts today.

So - tonight it is the Devils. And Kovalchuk. As if they weren't good enough without him.

I'm wondering what our new lineup would look like against some team that wasn't one of the best in the league - or on a hot streak - or both. But we're going to have to wait a while longer to find out.

I think we are playing better. But we're losing anyway.

And you know - I'd put Chad Johnson out there. It will help Hank get his head on straight. And I don't know for sure - but Chad might let in 5 or less against the Caps.

I've got a nickname idea for Jokenin. How about Olli-jo (pronounced Olli-yo like in Olli Jokenin). Let me know what you think.

I'm feeling bad for my 11 year old son Pucks Jr. The little guy is still full of hope. He's just a kid. He's not used to the misery of being a Ranger fan. So all this losing is hard for him to take. Most of us were upset by the loss to the Caps - but completely entertained by the wild game. It was just a bad loss to my little guy.

I hope the Rangers can win tonight - for my kid's sake, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment