Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rangers Fall Short (but Pucks Jr. shines)

Our heroes couldn't quite get it done tonight at home against the Washington Capitals. They were tied 2 all with 5 minutes left in regulation when Matt Bradley left Wade Redden in the dust (ice chips?) and scored the game winner - with an empty netter to finish out the scoring.

But I want to thank my 11 year old son - Pucks Junior - for filling in while I was taking Mrs. Pucks out for our anniversary. The little guy did just great for his first blog ever - and thank you all for reading.

As for me - I was at the Autism Speaks event at Carnegie Hall - and saw Bruce Springsteen and Jerry Seinfeld perform. Bruce was great. Jerry was ... Jerry. And meanwhile the Rangers got close but came away empty against Ovechkin and the Capitals. More Hockey Recap in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment